• Advertisement

Night World

Talk about the latest books, old favorites, and the people who wrote them.

Night World

Postby Salya » Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:51 am

I love the Night World books and I'm wondering if anyone else has read any of the 3 big books? ... Wait their is a few smaller books to Night World but I own and love the 3 vol.s of the books. hmm 9 stories and hotties ♥♥♥

I'm in love with the story called 3 vampire sisters or something near that. I just love the vampire Ash in it. lol

Sorry, I'm a bit of a vampire fangirl. :-D
I own and read a lot of vampire books and Twilight is one of them. :doubt: I don't really know why I like twilight but oh well.
Sanity Loading...
██████] 99%

Error: Unable to Load
Virus Detected: There is fur.. Really now? Wolves this time?
________

Salya
Site Profile

Re: Night World

Postby OneAmahira » Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:29 pm

Haven't heard of Night World before. What is the premise? :) I'm on break now and not planning on taking any summer classes, so I actually have time to read. Although I still have to work my way through the rest of the Twilight series, although I can't really say I'm reading that for personal enjoyment.

More morbid curiosity and for psychological evaluation. I can see enjoying it as a simple recreational reading, but not as the amazing literary art some hardcore fans seem to think it is...
{{{}One Amahira{}}}

Yusuke Urameshi gave up being Spirit Detective after the first Demon World tournament. Now three years later the next tournament to determine who shall rule Demon World is slated to begin and a new Spirit Detective has been sent to observe. Something is awakening that endangers the very existence of all three worlds. Old friends must reunite and team up with new faces to save everything they hold dear. Or die trying.
OneAmahira
Site Profile

Re: Night World

Postby Salya » Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:16 am

Night World is mixed gene books. Vampires, shifters, and witches are what I know of so far. There is a 4th vol but I don't own it. -pouts-

What do you mean but 'What is the premise?'? I don't understand
Sanity Loading...
██████] 99%

Error: Unable to Load
Virus Detected: There is fur.. Really now? Wolves this time?
________

Salya
Site Profile

Return to Literature