We have completed a tool to import stories from fanfiction.net. This tool will get the stories and the chapter structures from fanfiction.net, titles, summaries, content ratings, tags along with the content. This will not import reviews since they are written by other people.
All imported stories will be imported as unpublished so that you will have a chance to make changes such as adding a summary or applying a style.
After you review your entries, you can publish.
You can find the Import Manager on the Writing tab in the website.
Below is a link and the instructions. The instructions are also on the import page and we will create a video on how to use the importer.
1. Put the full URL for your fanfiction.net account in the New Imports section, for example:
2. Click "Import Fanfiction.net Entries".
3. The page should refresh with the information on the pending import under "Pending Mod Approval".
4. Due to capchas on Fanfiction.net’s website, a mod will go to Fanfiction.net and retrieve the email address associated with the Fanfiction.net account. An email will be sent to that email address with the Import Code. Upon emailing, the import request get moved to Pending User Approval.
5. Copy and paste the Import Code into the textbox and click "Submit Code".