• Advertisement

How did you hear or find us about us?

Come on in and introduce yourself!

How did you hear about or find you-fic.net?

Internet search
4%
Link on another site
46%
Referred by a friend
15%
Attended a convention you-fic.net was at
23%
Referred by a staff member
4%
Other (Please post how)
8%

Total votes : 26

Re: How did you hear or find us about us?

Postby FirefuryAmahira » Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:51 pm

grac3oo wrote:LOL !i know. oh, wells :) this site looks fairly new though so i don't think too many people know about this.

Yeah, we only opened for public registration at the beginning of this year and our only advertizement has been the fanfic workshop at local anime conventions so far. Well, and One's sig on the Quizilla forums. It'll take some time before word of mouth spreads enough to bring a ton of folks in, I figure.
~Firefury Amahira
~Commander-in-Chief of the Forum Defense Forces

"Violence is the last resort of the intelligent, and the first resort of the incompetent."

Site Rules--Contact the Mods--Nationstates--DoGA CG Gallery
FirefuryAmahira
Site Profile

Postby Azurite » Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:23 am

I'm not sure of when I first heard about the site, but apparently I was on the beta testing team way back in the day...?! But my memory was refreshed when I read about the fan fiction panel (that happened today!) at Anime Los Angeles 8 (2012) and decided to do some research into the sponsoring site for it.
Azurite
Site Profile

Postby OneAmahira » Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:56 pm

Yeah, I think I remember you signing our guestbook for a beta account before we opened! :) Wish I could have been at the panel, but I was out of town. Firefury seems to do just fine without me anyway... LOL, she doesn't have to worry about me talking too much!

Welcome (back) to the site!
{{{}One Amahira{}}}

Yusuke Urameshi gave up being Spirit Detective after the first Demon World tournament. Now three years later the next tournament to determine who shall rule Demon World is slated to begin and a new Spirit Detective has been sent to observe. Something is awakening that endangers the very existence of all three worlds. Old friends must reunite and team up with new faces to save everything they hold dear. Or die trying.
OneAmahira
Site Profile

Postby HatedLove6 » Thu May 17, 2012 1:54 pm

OneAmahira wanted to use some of my Mary-Sue guides for the next anime convention last night, and after a bit of poking around, I found this site. It looks interesting, I'm interested in making quizzes to see if it's easier than Quizilla, but I'm still learning HTML and CSS so some things are confusing.
HatedLove6
Site Profile

Postby OneAmahira » Tue May 22, 2012 4:07 pm

HatedLove6 wrote:OneAmahira wanted to use some of my Mary-Sue guides for the next anime convention last night, and after a bit of poking around, I found this site. It looks interesting, I'm interested in making quizzes to see if it's easier than Quizilla, but I'm still learning HTML and CSS so some things are confusing.

Thanks for coming by to check out the site and for taking the time to make some suggestions! ;) Firefury has some more templates we need to get up and you're welcome to ask about any html or css and we'll see if we can help!
{{{}One Amahira{}}}

Yusuke Urameshi gave up being Spirit Detective after the first Demon World tournament. Now three years later the next tournament to determine who shall rule Demon World is slated to begin and a new Spirit Detective has been sent to observe. Something is awakening that endangers the very existence of all three worlds. Old friends must reunite and team up with new faces to save everything they hold dear. Or die trying.
OneAmahira
Site Profile

Postby nightwingdragoness » Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:49 pm

I was at two of the you-fic panels at Fanime 2012. I'd gotten disenchanted with FF.net before I even registered, AO3 is quickly becoming overcrowded, and this site looks much more promising.
So who cares? I don't, of late,
Let me tell it to you straight.
Life is candy, cherry brandy,
Ain't that dandy, sweetie pie?

- Osip Mandelstam, Cherry Brandy
nightwingdragoness
Site Profile

Postby OneAmahira » Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:59 am

Welcome! I hope we can live up to expectations! Raynovac and I are on vacation in England so I don,t have time to write more.
{{{}One Amahira{}}}

OneAmahira
Site Profile

Postby japancat » Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:30 pm

I'm late to this party... And I've been here a few days I think...?
I just wanted to say... Oh my god, Yu yu Hakusho fans! Everywhere! I'm gonna faint, is this real?

Sorry, I just wanted to fangirl out here somewhere.

Anyway, yeah, I'm another person who was at the panel at Fanime (and it was awesome. was so much help, thank you!) I was intrigued by the site when there was a mentioning of being able to do html and whatnot. It's a small community right now and I like that because it looks like there's more opportunities to see other people's works hot off the runner. You don't really get that at ffnet most of the time. Then again, I'm a person that longs to live in a small town for some reason.

I think I actually prefer this place to ffnet, to be honest... Just getting used to some of the stuff here, though.
I bow to you all.
m^(o^_^o)^m
You can only judge those based on what they use to judge you.
japancat
Site Profile

Postby FirefuryAmahira » Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:46 pm

Eeee! Another Fanime person! :D

Hopefully we'll be able to tug some more FFN traffic away from there so our community can get a little growth on though! :p
~Firefury Amahira
~Commander-in-Chief of the Forum Defense Forces

"Violence is the last resort of the intelligent, and the first resort of the incompetent."

Site Rules--Contact the Mods--Nationstates--DoGA CG Gallery
FirefuryAmahira
Site Profile

Postby Sivartius » Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:54 pm

I also was at your fanime panels. I look forward to reading and writing more stories... Just as soon as I figure out where on this site they are posted.
~Logic is easier if you're holding a knife. - Bunny

I don't think I'm crazy, but I'm not conventionally sane.
Sivartius
Site Profile

PreviousNext

Return to Introductions