• Advertisement

Resolved: Possible Suggestions

Ask site related questions, report bugs/glitches, and offer ideas for improvement!

Resolved: Possible Suggestions

Postby HatedLove6 » Thu May 17, 2012 9:16 pm

I just signed up in the morning of today, and throughout all of today, I've been poking around the site; looking at forums along with the main page. I'm a newbie, so maybe these suggestions have already been brought up before, or maybe it's just not possible immediately, but I just want to ask anyway.

The main thing that's been kind of bothering me is the lack of an index of the stories and quizzes published. It's hard to search for something if I don't know what's here in the first place. Same that there isn't a list of members somewhere.

I saw the "Unscored" "Random" tabs at the bottom of a page, but I'm talking about a huge list of all of the stories and quizzes. Kind of like what Lunaescence, or FFNet has. It doesn't have to be thoroughly categorized right away, a simple 'fanfiction' 'original' and 'quizzes' would be fine with me.

Is there an index of some sort and I just missed it entirely?
One-one was a racehorse
Two-two was one too.
One-one won one race.
Two-two won one too.
HatedLove6
Site Profile

Re: Possible Suggestions

Postby Raynovac » Sat May 19, 2012 10:32 am

On left side, there is a link for browse. In there is the quick list which will list all the authors and tags that are currently being used. I think that maybe part of the answer.

Solution I think:
I will look into a filter system similar to what ffnet has at the top of their list that will do resorting and filter.
Raynovac
Site Profile

Postby HatedLove6 » Sat May 26, 2012 10:04 am

How did I miss the authors and tags? Oh, well. Thank you ;)

And thank you for considering the suggestion.
One-one was a racehorse
Two-two was one too.
One-one won one race.
Two-two won one too.
HatedLove6
Site Profile

Postby OneAmahira » Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:24 am

Raynovac's been programming a new search the past few days and is really excited about. We need to pretty it before we can put it on the site (he has no sense of aesthetics for web design at all, lol). But we're leaving for England on the 18th and won't be back until the 27th, so it won't be up until sometime after we get back. But once it's up, everybody can try and break it- er, I mean, beta test it! XD
{{{}One Amahira{}}}

Yusuke Urameshi gave up being Spirit Detective after the first Demon World tournament. Now three years later the next tournament to determine who shall rule Demon World is slated to begin and a new Spirit Detective has been sent to observe. Something is awakening that endangers the very existence of all three worlds. Old friends must reunite and team up with new faces to save everything they hold dear. Or die trying.
OneAmahira
Site Profile

Return to Help and Suggestions